Professional Guidance On All Aspects Of Estate And Elder Law
At the law firm of Attorney Phillip R. Walker, we are committed to guiding you through the legal issues that accompany all stages of life, from welcoming a new child, ending a marriage, entering marriage with a blended family, preparing for retirement and planning for end of life. Our attorney is uniquely qualified to guide you through these life transitions. You can turn to our firm for help with estate planning, probate, probate litigation and elder law.
Building A Legacy And Preparing For The Future
Estate planning is a critical step in preparing for the road ahead. Through carefully constructed legal documents — such as a will, trust, power of attorney, living will and advance directive — you can:
- Make wise choices about how to distribute your property and protect your legacy for future generations
- Designate someone to act on your behalf if you become incapacitated
- Select a trusted guardian for your children
- Outline your wishes regarding medical treatment and end-of-life care
- Reduce the tax burden on your estate and your heirs
- Prevent probate and estate disputes and avoid probate
- Plan for Medicaid eligibility and long-term care options
We can help you establish an estate plan that accomplishes your goals and addresses your needs. Even if you already have an estate plan, it is important to periodically review and update it, especially if you have gone through a recent transition such as divorce or the birth of a child.
Sorting Through The Legal Aftermath Of Losing A Loved One
Carrying out a loved one’s wishes is a weighty responsibility. Probate law can be confusing and complicated. Fortunately, Attorney Phillip R. Walker has the experience to walk you through the process from beginning to end. We handle all aspects of probate, estate and trust administration. We can also represent you in court in an estate-related dispute.
Speak With A Lawyer
Call our office in Bartlett, Tennessee, at 901-410-1121 for a free phone consultation. Alternatively, you can reach out to us online. We serve clients throughout the Memphis area as well as Shelby, Tipton and Fayette counties.